Field Technician with the ability to become Foreman within 12 months. Technician will report to Crew Foreman and/or Superintendent. Daily activities consist of; installing, maintaining, and removing BMPs, assisting with State required inspections, maintaining equipment, performing restoration, and learning company systems and processes.
- Installing and maintaining BMPs per local jurisdiction
- Performing restoration
- Operating and maintaining various sizes of equipment (Skidsteers/attachments, power tools, hand tools)
- Assist with State required inspections
- Follow instructions form supervisor
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to perform physical work
- Willingness to work outside, in all types of weather
- 1-2 years of experience in general construction, erosion control, or environmental
- 1-2 years operating small equipment (Skidsteers, mini excavators, front end loaders)
- Basic knowledge of word, excel, email
- Punctual and professional
Our projects cover most of the Front Range area, from Ft. Collins to Colorado Springs. Crew meet locations depend where the crews and projects are located.
Why You Should Apply
- Stormwater Logistics prides its self on getting and retaining a professional team of employees. When you work for us, you are working with other employees that are team oriented and care about the success of each member and the company.
- Pay - $17.00 - $22.00/hour depending on experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Team atmosphere
- Paid Training - Stormwater and Environmental training/certifications, CDL, Equipment
- Opportunities for growth and promotion within Stormwater Logistics and sister companies
Stormwater Logistics, a division of Stormwater Risk Management, is a stormwater, erosion control, and restoration company that focuses on stormwater compliance for our clients. Our clients range from commercial and residential development to oil and gas pipelines and facilities. We pride ourselves on having professional employees, providing high-level service.