Stormwater Logistics, LLC is a medium-sized, rapidly growing, stormwater regulatory compliance, pollution & erosion control, and restoration company. Our clients are in the commercial, residential, industrial, heavy/highway and oil and gas industries. We pride ourselves on setting the highest standard for our industry.
Stormwater Field Technicians I, II & III
Technicians will report to Crew Foreman and/or Superintendent. Daily activities consist of:
- Installing and maintaining pollution control measures per the SWMP/SWPPP
- Assisting crew/company in all areas of stormwater regulatory compliance management to the best of your abilities
- Performing restoration (soil prep, seeding, mulching, other stabilization methods)
- Operating and maintaining various sizes of farm and construction equipment (Skid Steers & tractors with attachments, power tools, hand tools)
- Contribute to team productivity and a high-quality work product for our clients
- Keep yourself and your team members in good health and without work-related injury.
- Learn company systems and standard processes quickly.
- Valid Driver’s License and/or reliable transportation to/from crew meeting places.
- Ability to perform physical work on a regular basis.
- Willingness to work outside, in all types of weather.
- Punctual, professional, honest, and reliable.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Our projects cover much of the State of Colorado and central Wyoming. Crew meet-up locations depend on where the projects are located.
Why You Should Apply
WE PAY THE MOST and EXPECT YOUR BEST. Stormwater Logistics is determined to hire and retain professional team members in all areas of our business. Advancement is expected and training is provided. Other important benefits:
- Year-round employment (NOT a seasonal job)
- Fully paid health insurance for you and family
- 3.8% of hours worked go into your PTO bank each pay period plus 6 paid national holidays.
- 401K (company will match up to 3% of your wages into a retirement fund)
- Quarterly performance reviews
- Career advancement planning for every team member
- Regular bonuses and other incentive-based compensation
- Company truck for Tech III and above
Technician I ($20 to $21) Just starting in this industry. Minimal experience. Follows instructions well. Excellent work habits and positive attitude. Everyone wants you on their crew.
Technician II ($21 to $23) Good equipment experience, knowledge of numerous common control measures and their proper installation, first aid and CPR, OSHA 10, some inspection experience, computer skills, able to work independently.
Technician III ($23 to $26) Proficient in the operation and maintenance of all types of equipment we utilize, good driving record, numerous stormwater training courses completed, CDL permit (CDL A = huge plus), proficient in DOT rules/regulations, properly securing loads, demonstrated ability to supervise others, proficient at completing all types of work reports, able to direct all aspects of work, OSHA 30, perform quality stormwater inspections, Foreman’s key person, Foreman in training.